Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dixon 25mm Fantasy Figure


Dixon 25mm Fantasy

This is an old Dixon Fantasy figure that I painted last week. I like 
the "old school" fanasty look it has....,because it is an "old school"
figure! I don't remember the item code, but it is a very interesting mounted
"magic-using" type character. His lack of armor and fancy equipment, natural look, and skulls
put him into the shamanistic realm I think. He does have a huge
two handed sword on his back. I'm going to use him as an
evil or chaotic neutral type bad guy with a combination of druidic &
shamanistic abilities. Looks like a human or 1/2 elf. What do you think?

25mm Dixon Shaman - I like the robes and natural leather equipment.

He carries a two-handed sword too!

Another view of the Shaman.

No comments:

Post a Comment