Thursday, July 5, 2012

Games Workshop Store - Cool Springs, TN

Games Workshop Store - Franklin, TN

I'm actually excited that this store opened on July 14th, 2012. I am not a
die hard tournament 40K or WH kind of player, but I do enjoy a 1,500 point
game with a friend from time to time. I have Crimson Fist Space Marines for 40K
and an Orc / Night Goblin army for WH. I also have a few LOTR odds and 
ends. I'm sure I'll be spending some money in here and playing in a game or two!

The store hours:

Mon & Tue - Closed
Wed - Fri - 1pm to 8pm
Sat 12pm to 8pm
Sun 12pm to 6pm

They are closed from 4pm to 4:30pm for lunch.

Here is a link to their Facebook page:


A picture of one of my night goblin units.


Gandolf - I have Moria Goblins, but am interested in building
a wood elf army for LOTR.



The store - I did swing by and scout out the location, but
this picture is from their Facebook page. Check it out! It's
near Lenny's Sub shop in Cool Springs, behind Sake, across the
street from the mall.




No comments:

Post a Comment